«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
Stephen, Trisha, & Gavin. The Story of Our Life & Love .. "Livin Our Love Song"
About Me
Stephen and Trish Drummond
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(5)
▼
November
(5)
New House!
Stephen's 26th Birthday!
Maternity Pictures
The growing belly!
Time to update!
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
Followers
Friday, November 4, 2011
The growing belly!
21 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Drummond.
33 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Boy Drummond.
34 weeks Pregnant with "Gavin"
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
My Blog List
Music is Love!
Louisiana Love!
Louisiana Love
Popular Posts
New House!
We purchased our 1st house together in April 2011, right before Gavin was born! We knew we needed much more room than an apartment could o...
Time to update!
Well, my dream of being a weekly blogger flew by the wayside! The last time I blogged was when I put up a few ultrasounds of our little bab...
The growing belly!
21 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Drummond. 33 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Boy Drummond.
Stephen's 26th Birthday!
Celebrating Stephen's 26th Birthday at Maddox Ranch House in Brigham City. Feb 2010.
Maternity Pictures
Our Maternity Pictures at Little Angels Photography.
(no title)
Stephen & Trisha Drummond May.14.2009 "I Need You " I wanna drink that shot of whiskey I wanna smoke that cigarette I wann...
(no title)
We took a (much needed) vacation to Las Vegas in March 2009. It was our first vacation together. Stephen had never been .. and me being a s...
(no title)
The latest and the greatest of our little one! The most recent update is that "It's A Boy" ... !!! & He sure is growing ...
(no title)
Beckie and I singing "My Sister" to her daughter Lexie while Stephen and I were home for Christmas! We did this song together at B...
Stephen's Homecoming!
Step hen came home on the 15th of this month (October). We couldn't be happier! This was such a great day! I met him at the airport w...
blinkies
0 comments:
Post a Comment