We took a (much needed) vacation to Las Vegas in March 2009. It was our first vacation together. Stephen had never been .. and me being a seasoned Vegas'r couldn't wait to show him everything! & I do mean EVERYTHING! We spent 2 days walking up and down Las Vegas Blvd. We stayed at my grandparent's timeshare on the strip, Stephen took me to see the Cirque Du Soleil performance KA' at MGM and it was absolutely Amazing! We spent one night at Treasure Island playing Craps .. which I totally kicked butt at! We were sad when we had to go home to the daily grind. We can't wait to go back next year!
This is us at the Mirage waiting for the Volcano to erupt!
I couldn't help myself .. I had to take a picture of my adorable husband while we waited in line to get into the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay!
Stephen standing next to the car that belonged to "The Legend" at the Nascar Cafe in Las Vegas.
Us at the Amazing Toby Keith's Bar & Grill! The food was amazing, the entertainment was outstanding, and the bar was literally shaped like a guitar! So much fun!
Stephen and I petting the Sting Ray's at the Shark Reef in Vegas.
Sharing Ice Cream on our last day in Vegas!



0 comments:
Post a Comment